Eco Lidding MYLAR®
Harvest Fresh Eco lidding is an environmentally friendly solution that creates a large impact on your packaging life cycle.
This film is designed with 50% post-consumer recyclable material, which greatly reduces your environmental footprint. Using Eco Mylar® lidding does not affect the quality of your product. The mechanical, thermal, optical, and organoleptic properties are still statistically equivalent to standard Mylar® lidding.
- Utilizing rPET flake sourced from EU deposit return streams
- LuxCR™ de-polymerization process affords highest purity PCR with broadest regulatory compliance
- Significant reduction in oligomer content vs. mechanical recycling process – especially cyclic Oligomers and Gels
- Every pound of Mylar® PCR keeps approximately 18 PET bottles out of landfill
- For every 1 lb of rPET resin we reduce CO2 generation by 1.5lbs
- MYLAR® PET film strive to provides the lowest greenhouse gas emissions, process water usage, and total energy usage of all plastics, including bio-based and compostable films
Not seeing your specific market or looking for a custom solution? We are here to help with any additional questions or custom needs you might have. Give us a call or send us an email and let's figure out how we can work together to solve your needs.Contact Us