2017 PMA Fresh Summit-Booth 4551
Once again this year, DuPont Teijin films will be exhibiting cutting edge packaging technology at the 2017 PMA Fresh Summit Oct 19-21st 2017 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans Louisiana.
DuPont Teijin Films™ the global market leader in providing safe, consistent and convenient packaging solution for over 60 years is excited to introduce at the PMA, Mylar® Harvest Fresh Films with Superior Shred Resistance and High Burst Strength. Combining proprietary film technology and flat heat seal curves over a broad range of temperatures, Mylar® Harvest Fresh provides effortless clean peels every time. This provides the safety and convenience consumer’s desire while making in production rework dramatically easier. In addition Mylar® Harvest Fresh films help to attain burst strengths of 10-15 inches of Mercury providing robust packaging protection through distribution.
In addition DuPont Teijin Films™ will be demonstrating:
- Mylar® Harvest Fresh Printed Top Seal for both APET and Pulp Fiber Trays
- Mylar® Harvest Fresh Re-Seal – our latest Re-Seal lidding solutions providing a significant packaging footprint reduction vs. clamshell.
- Mylar® Harvest Fresh ECO films with up to 30% Post Consumer Recycle for Sustainability
- Mylar® Harvest Fresh Ovenable Overwrap for Potatoes, Corn, etc.
- Mylar® Harvest Fresh Steam Pouch – designed to allow consumers to safely season, steam and serve fresh vegetables, fruit, etc.
- Plus many more packaging solutions
Please visit us a Booth 4551.
We look forward to working with you on your packaging needs!