Market Spaces > Packaging >Liquid Packaging
The challenges that are faced when containing liquids are another area where the Mylar® polyester films from DuPont Teijin Films deliver.
In many cases, in addition to the containment of a liquid the packaging structure also need to offer gas barrier protection to deliver the required shelf-life across a range of sector areas. Depending on the specific needs of the application, DuPont Teijin Films have developed a range of options.
- Use of their own coated Mylar® polyester films
- Use of options that brings the technology of different layers of polyester films with complementary functionalities together in a laminate structure, the lamination process primarily being completed by our converter customers.
- Combining the strengths of Mylar® polyester films with other packaging materials such as PE etc
What ever your liquid containment needs you can be sure that in talking to DuPont Teijin Films you are able to link in to over 50 years of polyester film experience.
Application Profile Downloads (PDF Format)
- Multi-Purpose Refill Pouches
- Multi Purpose Food Pouches
- Transport and Storage Bags for Seasonal Fruit
- Bag-in-Box Wine Packaging
- MylarŪ 813 for packaging of Hair Care products
Note: You will require Microsoft Word to view the Word documents. If you do not have Microsoft Word you can download the Microsoft Word Reader. You will need to download and Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to view the PDF files, if you don't already have it. For Microsoft Excel files you will require the Excel Reader.