DuPont Teijin Films have developed a range of Mylar® polyester films which are designed to:
Provide a barrier capability that ‘manages’ movement of gases such as Oxygen Carbon Dioxide and Nitrogen, all of which are important in ensuing that products made available to the consumer are as ‘Fresh’ as possible.
The Barrier range delivers:
- Increased shelf life and freshness through advanced barrier technology
- A comprehensive range of gas and aroma barriers to suit various product needs
- PVdC and Chlorine – free high barrier options
- Peace of mind during conversion, packing and throughout the distribution chain.
Barrier Toolbox Delivers:
- Extend shelf life
- Ensure ‘Table Fresh’ Taste
- Clear protection
- Excellent moisture and gas barriers
- Opportunity for high quality graphics
- High barrier, metalized options
This area also covers the packaging needs of products that we use on a daily basis for personal care and to clean, protect and freshen our homes.
Product Containment and Chemical Resistance
The challenge in this area lies in the need for packaging materials that are resistant to attack from the chemical products that they need to contain. Many of the applications areas in this area rely on this functionality of Mylar® polyester films from DuPont Teijin Films to package products that contain cleaning chemicals.
This includes packaging of products that we use on a daily basis for personal care and to clean, protect and freshen our homes.
Scent and Odor Barrier
Another key requirement of packaging materials used in this area are their ability to contain fragrance, both to ensure that the manufacturer added scents remain in the product prior to purchase and to minimize scent transfer to other goods during supermarket shelf or domestic storage.
Not seeing your specific market or looking for a custom solution? We are here to help with any additional questions or custom needs you might have. Give us a call or send us an email and let's figure out how we can work together to solve your needs.Contact Us