Polyester Films for Impact
DuPont Teijin Films is the world’s leading supplier of PET and PEN polyester films. Our broad portfolio of Mylar® polyester films for packaging applications is fundamental to the safe and contained delivery of a huge range of food and non-food products to our homes.
With over 50 years of experience in polyester films manufacture, the DuPont Teijin Films’ range of Mylar® polyester films for packaging are used across a huge range of application areas across the world. Geography, climate and consumer needs vary regionally and so to do the functional specifications of packaging. DuPont Teijin Films’ global position means we are able to understand regional requirements. Regional sales, technical and manufacturing teams, are able to work with customers and other supply chain contacts to ensure that the challenges of packaging products are successfully met.
Delivering a better package
- Controlled canvas to display your message
- Make your products stand out from the crowd
- The industry standard for complete peace of mind
Developing partner relationships
- Understanding the constantly changing needs of the consumer is a challenge for all involved which is why the relationships that DuPont Teijin Films has built over the years with other companies involved in the packaging supply chain are so important to them
- DuPont Teijin Films works closely with supply chain teams to ensure that our range of packaging material capabilities well understood and used to generate the sort of packaging innovations that consumers demand and retailers strive to deliver
- DuPont Teijin Films will continue to work closely with its partners through the supply chain, identifying ways in which features of existing Mylar® polyester films grades can be used to enhance a package’s performance and will work together with packaging developers and designers to explore what innovation is required for the future