Melinex®, Mylar®, Tetoron® and Teonex® films offer the perfect substrate for multiuse casting release lines
DuPont Teijin Films offers a broad portfolio of polyester films proven for use in casting and release applications, including Fiberglass Reinforced Panels (FRP).
With film textures from rough to smooth to high gloss, surface treatments including silicones that enhance release, superior strength and resistance to a wide range of processing temperatures, DuPont Teijin Films offers a broad portfolio of polyester films offering a wide range of features and benefits:
- Base film textures from rough through smooth to high gloss
- Films with surface treatments for enhanced release, including silicones
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent thickness control and uniformity
- Resistance to a range of processing temperatures
Our range of films includes:
- Melinex®, Mylar® and Teijin® Tetoron® PET polyester films with and without release coatings for robust performance
- Teonex® PEN polyester films for applications requiring high temperature curing.
Due to the high tensile strength, excellent thermal stability and chemical resistance, panel manufacturers find our films perform well in casting, embossing or laminating processes.
Additional films are available for specialty applications where the film can remain with the cast sheet in the end use product.
Not seeing your specific market or looking for a custom solution? We are here to help with any additional questions or custom needs you might have. Give us a call or send us an email and let's figure out how we can work together to solve your needs.Contact Us